How to Exhibit
Thank you for your partnership and continued support of Dscoop. Below are some resources to help you plan, exhibit and promote your company more effectively.
Make the most out of exhibiting in Orlando with these promotional opportunities. Making sure your company’s name is on attendees’ minds before, during and after the show requires a mix of promotions. Below are some opportunities the conference provides Partners to enhance your experience:
- Dscoop Partner Benefits and Sponsorship Application
- Dscoop Sponsorship Opportunities (see pages 4-6 in Partner Prospectus)
- Dscoop Logo
- Dscoop Partner Marketing Kit, including web banners, PowerPoint template, e-mail signature and sample e-mail template to customize and send to your customers.
Partner Registration and Materials
Show logistics are as critical as show promotion when managing your exhibit. Pay close attention to the deadline dates located within the Partner Services Manual and be sure to thoroughly review the materials provided. You do not want to incur any unexpected costs or leave any exhibiting benefits behind!
- Partner Badge Registration – Available for current partners only.
- Partner Services Manual – Includes Rules & Regulations, Deadline Dates, Lead Retrieval, Freeman Services®, Utilities and Additional Services, and much more.
General Conference and Exhibit Information
For more information on sponsoring Dscoop6, please contact Rebecca Baker, Dscoop Sales Manager, at 312.673.5827 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions on your Dscoop partnership, please contact Sergio Camargo, Dscoop Senior Coordinator, at 312.673.5527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you make Dscoop6 the best experience possible!
Dscoop Show Management